Preparation Time – 20 – 30 minutes
Preparation Type – Medium
Ingredients for Paneer & Mushroom Stir Fry :
- paneer -500 gms
- white button mushrooms – 500 gms
- capsicum -1 to 2 in number
- spring onion – 1 o 2 in number
- garlic cloves – 4 to 6
- butter – 4 to 6 tablespoons
- ground pepper – 1 teaspoon
- iodized salt/sea salt – as per taste
- basil and coriander – a cup full
- Take the mushrooms and paneer, clean them properly (additionally can soak them in warm water and salt). Then dry the individual mushrooms and cut them. For added Vitamin D, you can sun dry the mushrooms!
- Place a large pot over a medium flame. Then add butter and allow to melt. Then add in onion & garlic cloves (finely chopped). Saute for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and paneer saute for 10 – 15 minutes. Keep stirring in between to prevent them from getting burnt.
- Then add the capsicum, salt & pepper (as per taste) and keep stirring.
- Once done, switch off the stove and let it cool.
- Add basil & coriander and serve.
Benefits of this recipe:
- Easy on your gut and light
- Ingredients are easily available
- Can be eaten in between meal (or anytime)
- Is rich in minerals, calcium and most importantly Vitamin D!