As the dependency on food apps with delivery increased, we increase the intake of processed and preserved food. It is vital to know that having healthy wholesome snacks is much better than having something that has flour, preservatives and is loaded with sugar. In order to help with your sweet cravings, we present you with a simple and easy to make option – Oats & Ragi Banana Bread.
Preparation Time – 20 – 30 minutes
Preparation Type – Medium
- Ragi Powder – 1 cup
- Oats Powder – 3/4 cup
- Wheat Powder – 1/2 cup
- Soda – 1 pinch
- Baking Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Curd – 1 cup
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Oil – 1/4 cup
- Jaggery – as per your sweetness
- Ripe bananas – 2 in number
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Sieve all the powdered items one by one
- Then add curd, milk, and oil and blend in
- To this add the bananas and jaggery
- Mix all the ingredients to form a smooth mixture
- Preheat oven at 180°C for 10 minutes and then place the tray with the mixture for 45 minutes (if micro+conventional, the settings and temperature may alter).
- Keep checking in between to see if it is properly baked.
- Once done, set aside for 10-15 minutes to cool and then serve.