So, you start noticing you have a better mood now and the pregnancy is not as bad as it seems. This is because you finally start noticing your mood swings, morning sickness and nausea (first trimester symptoms) no longer exist
So, what do you notice?
- Your skin changes and the so called ‘pregnancy glow’ is seen this week. In some unfortunate cases appearance of acne, rashes and moles are also seen.
- Time to remove out the Vitamin E lotion as stretch marks start forming (especially around the stomach and breasts).
- Constipation and heartburn may be seen in few women. Which is perfectly normal. Diet modification with high fibre food and water may help.
- Tailbone pain, round ligament pain and back pain are seen in most women. In some, joint pain is also felt.
- Excessive formation of saliva and gum problems may be seen. Speak to your doctor to find out if anything should be attended upon.
- You may have legs cramps and swollen legs. Rest and elevate your legs to ease the pain.
- If you have pets in the house, avoid them. This is especially true in case of cats, which increase the risk Toxoplasmosis.
- As we keep on stressing! Chart your progress.
- Now that you have the extra energy. Plan, enjoy and pick out names for your baby. Some women plan a baby photoshoot. If you are one such mommy, then get in touch with other mommies and plan post-delivery. Enjoy this phase and make the most of it.