Mood swings, contractions, and leaky breasts are a thing now. Another two months and then you can gain control of your body back. Right now, your body is under your baby’s and your hormones control.
So, what do you notice this week?
- Pre-milk or colostrum can be handled by starting to use a nursing bra!
- The relaxin hormone continues to make you clumsy. Fatigue, itchiness, stretch marks, darkening of skin, tail-bone and back pain continue as seen in the previous weeks. If the pain is bearable and for a short duration, all is good. If the pain is for a longer duration, it may indicate preterm labor. Consult your doctor if the pain persists.
- Frequent trips to the bathroom are common.
- Continue charting! Eat right and continue exercising (as suggested by your gynecologist)
- Practice breathing exercises and stay positive. Light walks and simple yoga may prove beneficial throughout your pregnancy. See that you are well rested and properly hydrated.
Even if you have a pre-term baby by now, the survival rate of the little one rises to 95%. Any doubts that you have or if your gut instinct tells you something is amiss, pay attention to it and seek advice. You should by now have increased your trips to your doctor/ gynecologist and if you have any apprehensions regarding your pregnancy, feel free to discuss it with your doctor.
The end is almost near. Stress less and eat right (take your vegetables and supplements) at proper, spaced out intervals and you will sail through your third trimester with ease!