Week 34! What to do now? You are just pulling through and your body doesn’t feel like yours anymore. Apart from losing control because of the hormonal imbalance and the baby’s growth. The fatigue and your growing belly, also makes you just wonder when things will go back to normal.
So, what should you do this week?
- You may feel fatigued a lot more. Not to mention itchy! The growing bump along with the itchiness make you feel uncomfortable and reduce your sleep. So, try calming yourself and getting some in between napping.
- You may feel itchy. Some women are affected by pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy (PUPPP). You may see itchy red bumps or tiny elevations on your belly (at times the thighs and buttocks). It is just a transient condition. Your doctor may prescribe you medications and an ointment to provide relief.
- You may feel the symptoms of the week 33 continuing into this week as well.
- If you are considering a C-section or a Cesarean, now is the time to talk it out with your doctor. Choosing between a natural birth and a C-section is a personal choice. Some women who can’t handle pain and have a medical ailment choose the former. If you choose a Cesarean, do find out more about it.
- While getting up quickly after sitting or lying down for a long time, blood may pool in your feet and legs and a temporary drop blood pressure may make you feel dizzy. To avoid that, take time and gently get up or change positions.
Maintain your diet and take your supplements. Go for small walks and stay rested when your body demands you to. You have managed 8 months well so far. The next month will also go through smoothly.
Common symptoms this week:
- Frequent urination
- Shortness of breath
- Sleep issues
- Back pain